These group lessons are designed so that each individual gets the opportunity to hone their unique skills while also working with and learning from others. It's so cool to be able to share your talents with people who have similar passions and learn and grow together. This is also a great opportunity to meet people from all over the globe.
The group lessons will be updated as more classes become available and as time allows. The days, times, and classes available are listed below. Please read the full class description before signing up (you'll click on the picture of the class to take you to the full description and syllabus.) It's super important that you understand the skill level, what we're looking to accomplish, and how this will benefit your student before signing up.
Once the class begins, there are no refunds, cancellations, or rescheduling of missed classes.
Please note, that the email that you purchase your spot with via PayPal will be the one that April uses to send the Zoom links, welcome emails, homework, etc.
I'm super excited to start working with all of you!
List of Group Lessons
- Class will meet beginning Wednesday, October 6 and run until Wednesday November 10
- Class will begin at 6:40am CST and end at 7:10am CST
- Group class of no more than 4 people
- Hyrbid design with a private and a group component
- Age Group: Females 12-18
- Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced (please note this is not a beginner level
- Length of Class: 6 Weeks
- Price: $150.00 plus the purchase price of the individual recital piece from